▪ Alopecia associated with micronutrient deficiency in lambs fed milk replacer
▪ Idiopathic necrotising enteritis in suckler calves
▪ Mannheimia haemolytica abomasitis in a five-week-old calf
▪ Increased diagnoses of nematodirosis in lambs
▪ Enteric and spinal listeriosis in sheep
These are among matters discussed in the disease surveillance report for June 2016 from SAC Consulting: Veterinary Services (SAC C VS)
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.