Statistics from Altmetric.com
Jagger poisons identified
The Kennel Club reported on March 16 that it was ‘highly likely’ that the poison found in Jagger, an Irish setter that died on March 6 in Belgium some 28 hours after attending Crufts (VR, March 14, 2015, …
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.