Article Text

PDF
Animal rescue
Not for arachnophobes

Statistics from Altmetric.com

FIREFIGHTERS from Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service rescued a tarantula from a house fire in Southampton last month. The heat pad keeping the spider warm is believed to have malfunctioned and the ensuing fire was attended by three fire crews, who tackled the blaze using breathing …

View Full Text

Request permissions

If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.