Statistics from Altmetric.com
FOLLOWING the call for cases by Bates and others (2013), we would like to describe a case of feline permethrin intoxication that was successfully treated with intravenous lipids. A 1.8 kg, three-month-old, female European shorthair cat was presented, severely intoxicated, 12 hours after the accidental dermal application of an estimated 370 mg of permethrin as a spot-on product, approved for use in dogs only. The cat was in a critical state, having first displayed adverse signs three hours after the application, with vocalisation, tremor …
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.