▪ Interim results from the RSPCA's trial of a streamlined system of payment of vets for initial emergency treatment
▪ BVA's position on lay TB testers
▪ Making pet insurance more appealing to owners
▪ Vets' responsibilities in reporting breaches of the law
These were among matters discussed by the BVA Council at its meeting on December 12. The BVA President, Peter Harlech Jones, chaired the meeting, which was held at the Association's headquarters in Mansfield Street, London.
- British Veterinary Association
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.