Following accidental overdosage with monensin, nine deaths occurred in a batch of 40, four-to-seven-month-old calves. A description of the incident is given including the findings on post mortem examination. Inaccurate on-farm feed mixing can present problems as was highlighted by this outbreak.
- British Veterinary Association. All rights reserved.
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.